Construction and Completion of Seabed Deepening and
Associated Works at MMHE Quay No. 6, Pasir Gudang, Johor
The Company was founded in 1952 as "See Yong Construction” and renamed in 1967 to "See Yong & Son Construction”.
We have come a long way since the company was founded in 1952, and we have big ambitions to grow. Download our company profile for more information